The Worst Thing You Can Do When You Are Exposed To Mold Is To Take Prescription Medications And Try To “Cope” With Feeling Lousy
(Don’t Mask the Real Problem)
Feeling worse after exercise is a hallmark symptom of mold illness
If You Have Been Exposed to Mold, or If You Have Symptoms Of Mold Exposure, You Should Be Tested For These Common “Diseases”
Biotoxins are simply toxins made by a living thing, such as molds, Lyme Disease (spirochetes), or poisonous venom of snakes and insects.
Black mold exposure is common. Many people suffer from mold exposure without ever suspecting biotoxin exposure is causing their health problems. It is a grossly under-diagnosed illness.
Biotoxin patients are usually those who, even after seeing multiple doctors, have found little or no help for their symptoms. Doctors are often at a loss, and not knowing the signs of mold exposure, tell them, “It’s in your head, see a psychiatrist” or, “I don’t know… we’ll call it fibromyalgia.”
What we use to detoxify biotoxins from the body depends on the severity of the exposure and which biotoxin is present (ie Lyme or black mold). Typically patients notice a difference very quickly, as these detoxification programs are highly effective.
How Do People Get Exposed to Mold Or Other Biotoxins?
Exposure to mold or other toxins occurs anywhere mold is present. Mold needs only a place to grow and a little bit of moisture and the right temperatures, and it can spread throughout the walls or throughout the air vents of a building. Buildings with mold can be schools, homes, workplaces, or anywhere mold may be present.
Exposure to toxic mold is common, and contributes to many seemingly “mysterious” symptoms, including:
- irritable bowel & digestive problems
- morning stiffness or pains
- short-term memory loss
- chronic sinus congestion, sinus infections
- chronic cough
- excessive snoring
- muscle and joint pain
- migrating joint pains (moves from joint to joint, not true arthritis) –
- Brain Fog
- inability to lose weight despite diet or exercise
- episodes of blurred vision
- sensitivity to chemicals & perfumes
- sensitivity to light, chronic fatigue
- “mold eyes”: red eyes, tearing eyes, glazed eyes, deep, dark rings under the eyes
- non-restful sleep
- bad night vision
- seeing halos around
- shortness of breath with very little exertion
- excessive thirst & urination, especially a strong urge but small volume
- feel worse after exercising
- frequent static shock
- trouble processing new information
- word reversal or trouble finding words
- sensitivity to touch
- sleep apnea
- dry non-productive cough
- muscle twitching
- excessive sweating, especially at night
- frequent illness/weak immune system
- persistent fungal or viral infection, including athletes foot, candida, warts, etc.
- trouble adding or dividing numbers in your head
- rashes or rosacea
- appetite swings
- stomach pain for no apparent reason
- shooting or burning pain, tenderness, or soreness in the muscles (often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia in adults or “growing pains” in children)
- muscle cramps
- tight, achey, cramping muscles and/or ligament laxity
(Fog Nielsen K (2003). “Mycotoxin production by indoor molds”. Fungal Genet Biol 39 (2): 103–17. doi:10.1016/S1087-1845(03)00026-4.PMID 12781669.)
Many who are diagnosed with fibromyalgia pain actually have mold illness
How Do You Remove Mold Or Other Biotoxin Exposure?
There are two simple tests which both accurately reveal a biotoxic exposure. A specific blood test can usually indicate whether or not you have been exposed to black mold or Lyme.
We perform the VCS test (Visual Contrast Sensitivity Test) in the office on every new patient. This is a highly accurate screening. Our experience has shown that if biotoxic illness is present, we should address it first. Black mold is a major toxin to the human body and must be addressed properly in order to remove it and restore your health & your life.
Contact us for more information and for the date of Dr. Jennings’ next Biotoxin Class. 970.377.9611